Plaid PJs | Makeup by Beautycounter | Scarlett Lip Sheer | Little Girls PJs | Red Holiday Mugs | Pom-Pom Blanket
See my complete Festive, Sustainable Holiday Gift Guide…
The past 5 weeks I have been joyfully snuggling those little bundles pictured above! My husband and I are still currently living out of suitcases as we approach the countdown to our big move to Spain, but through all this life craziness, that meant I got to help my sister with her new little one!
I mean, look at that little nugget—I just want to snuggle her all day, and trust me I did most days!
Since I am never really around my family during the actual holidays, we decided to celebrate a bit early with the Christmas festivities, complete with red plaid Pjs and peppermint mochas (recipe below)!
Christmas truly is my favorite time of year—so cliche sounding and so absolutely true! Since we don’t have a house currently to decorate, when I was at my sister’s house, we decided to cozy up a bit early in the season with red plaid PJs, pom-pom blankets, festive mugs & fuzzy slippers!
I love these classic plaid PJs (as pictured), these navy & green plaid flannel PJs (30% off with code FESTIVE), these gingham flannel PJ pants (30% off with code FESTIVE) and these classic knit socks (30% off with code FESTIVE).
Dairy-Free Peppermint Mochas
- 2 cups coconut milk*
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey (increase by 1-2 tbsp depending on desired sweetness)
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
*Can also use cream or a combination of whole milk & cream for a dairy option.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on for 10-15 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender and briefly blend again.
- Heat desired amount of mocha creamer on low for 5 minutes.
- Serve about 1/2 cup with 1 cup hot coffee. Garnish with whipped cream* if desired.
- Store remaining creamer in an airtight container (I use these glass jars) in the refrigerator for up to one week.
*I use an ISI whipped cream maker.