So the other day, I woke up to realize that over 10k of you fabulous people were following me on Instagram! Ahhh…never in a million years would I have thought that that many of you would follow along on my daily adventures!
So to celebrate, I am hosting a big giveaway and asked you all what your favorite Christmas food was. Anything peppermint and chocolate was the response I saw the most, and well you are in luck because all things peppermint and chocolate related is my favorite flavor!
I am leaving you all with a fun Christmas time dessert and a great one to share with the kiddos too (also the recipe is nut and dairy free so that everyone can enjoy)!
Other Peppermint Chocolate Inspiration
- Peppermint Chocolate Mousse Cups
- Creamy Peppermint Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Drizzle
- Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- Creamy Chocolate Peppermint Truffles from All American Paleo Table
(Thank you Go Raw for sponsoring this post, all thoughts and opinions are uniquely my own! Be sure to check out their chocolates as a great grab and go treat!)
Dairy Free Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Milkshakes
makes 2 large milkshakes
- 2 oz peppermint dark chocolate, chopped (I used Go Raw chocolates)
- 2 cups Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, full fat & unsweetened
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp pure peppermint extract
- whipped cream or coconut cream (dairy-free), to garnish (optional)
- Chop the chocolate into small squares and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend to a milkshake-like consistency.
- Divide among glasses and top with whipped cream or coconut cream if desired.