So excited to finally share with you all a new website that has been in the works for quite some time now! I hope you cozy up with a cup of something warm and stay a while!
I was a pleasure to work with the lovely women behind With Grace & Gold—they were so conscious to every detail, managing a lot of technical challenges beyond our control and of course staying true to my vision.
I really wanted this new website to reflect a light, refreshing approach to all things health—exploring topics like food, nutrition, beauty, ethical companies and managing stress and relationships in our lives. I wanted YOU to be inspired when you come to my website and have the layout be very simple and user friendly!
I would love to hear what you think and how I can improve your experience, so leave a comment below!
A few new exciting features!
- ABOUT—I wanted this section to tell you a bit more about myself and my health journey with Type 1 diabetes, but also wanted to include a fun FAQ section!
- WORK WITH ME—Well, yes after all I am an NTP and my goal is to help YOU work towards joyful vibrant living!
- BEAUTY—this section just turned out beautiful and I hope it inspires you to choose not just safe beauty products, but also a feminine sense of inward beauty!
- RECIPES—Of course, let’s not forget about food! These sections are organized by food groupings including a fun “menu idea” sections.
- SHOP—I gathered all my favorite suggestions for you as well as my favorite organic bedding, some fair trade ethical clothing and of course ALL my favorite foodie items!
- PODCAST—This was something my team worked really hard to integrate and SO thrilled with how it turned out. Justine and I can’t wait to start creating more content for our podcast listeners and we hope you share our weekly discussions with a friend!
I will be shortly debuting a series of exclusive content that will come to YOU lovely newsletter followers, with an informative, encouraging email coming straight to your inbox! It will be like snail mail from my desk to yours 🙂 So stay tuned till February for that!
Take a look around, but here are a few of my favorite features!