Yesterday, I debuted February’s theme of “Living with Intention” and I excited to continue talking about making intentional choices with today’s post of healthy travel snacks and essential beauty items to carry in your limited suitcase size!
We have officially been in our house for 3 weeks now, although we absolutely love it so much, it already feels like home! I was joking the other day that after 4 1/2 months of living out of suitcases, I never want to see them again. Just kidding, I will be packing and traveling again soon enough!
While we were “house-less” most of this fall and winter, a lot of people asked me how I continued to eat so healthy. Well, I did greatly increase my knowledge and monetary investment in healthy snacks. I also embraced what my parents always taught me, focus on quality and less is more—meaning I traveled very lightly with only what I absolutely needed, not worrying if I didn’t have every single skincare product or wore the same outfit multiple times in one week!
If you aren’t traveling or moving, don’t worry you can still stock your kitchen and bathroom shelves with these scrumptious options and I am sure many of you have friends or spouses that travel for work, so be a pal and share this post with a friend today!
This list is the most slimed down version of my favorite and necessary items to bring while traveling, especially the beauty section is VERY short! Yes the snack list is longer, but select just a few from that list each time you travel! When choosing healthy travel snacks, I always encourage a variety between sweet and savory, so don’t just go for all the sweet items which is tempting while traveling!
What are your favorite tips and tricks for traveling? Would love to hear in the comments below! xx
Supplements & Immune Support
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (also LOVE these travel packs)
- Pure Radiance Vitamin C
- Oregano oil capsules
- Garden of Life probiotics—Male or Female (they do NOT have to be refrigerated which is awesome)
- Insulin cooler pack—large or duo (my medicine has to stay chilled)
- Epic’s Bone Broth (when sick and in a hotel, worth every $)
- R(x) bars—Maple Sea Salt, Peanut Butter and Mint Chocolate are our favorites
- Simple Mills Sun-dried Tomato crackers
- Primal Kitchen Cashew Collagen bars
- Dang Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Maple Bacon Cracklings
- Nutpods dairy free coffee creamer packets (whole 30 approved!)
- Caramel Sea Salt Chocolate Cups
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
- Almond Butter Packets (contains no sugar!)
- Primal Palate Adobo seasoning (you can season anything and everything with this!)
- Epic Pulled Pork bars
- Bacon Lust Trailmix
- True North Grain-less Granola (my fav!!!)
- Paleonola Granola
I love this slim and chic beauty bag set because the style is truly timeless and the two sizes are perfect for traveling!
- Primally Pure Deodorant (they even have mini ones for travel!)
- Primally Pure Lip Balm
- Rose & Mint Complexion Mist
- Balancing Face Oil
- Mini Body Butters
- Tint Skin Foundation
- Mattify Finishing Powder
- Lip Sheer—I only carry one with me depending on the season (Terra or Petal for basic/summer and Plum for fall/winter)
- Tawny/Whisper Blush Duo
- Shell/Malt Eye Shadow Duo (basic, goes with everything)
For comfortable clothing and shoes, my favorite brands are Everlane, Cuyana, Madewell and Nisolo! Especially when traveling, I truly embrace “less is more” and prefer to choose items that are classic and comfortable and ones I won’t mind wearing each day!