You all, when I was little, I was obsessed with pink! I mean I wanted a pink car, pink shoes and pink everything. I hope some of my childhood friends are reading this and laughing, because you know it is true!
I weirdly don’t really like the color pink anymore, don’t worry I do not have a pink car! But I find myself always gravitating towards pink foods, raspberries, pomegranates and strawberries and foods that go with those pink foods like whipped cream. Oh and pink peonies and tulips—ok maybe I still like the color pink!
I have been so inspired these past few weeks and working endlessly to bring you a lot of fun recipes, so in case you still need some Valentines or everyday inspiration there are Raspberry Moscow Mules, Savory Pancake Eggs Benedict and Vanilla Bean, Berry Stuffed Cheesecake Bites for you to enjoy…and eat!
If baking really isn’t your thing, make these chocolate mousse cups, because a few spoonfuls and you will be in dreamy chocolate heaven!
Honey Sweetened, Creamy Chocolate Coffee Mousse
- 4 oz dark chocolate*
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2-3 tbsp raw honey, depending on desired sweetness
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fine & freshly ground coffee
- whipped cream, raspberries & chocolate shavings to garnish
*I recommend Pure 7’s honey sweetened chocolate.
- Chop the chocolate into small chunks. Slowly melt the chocolate in a double boiler over very low heat. Set it aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream to a large bowl and use a hand mixer to whip the cream just until soft peaks begin to form and it is more solid, you do not want to fully turn this into normal whipped cream.
- Add in the raw honey, vanilla extract and coffee grounds. Mix to incorporate.
- Next, add in the chocolate and mix one last time until all the chocolate and whipped cream is one fluffy combination.
- Spoon the fluffy mixture into 4 individual cups and chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and chocolate shavings.
Shop this post