You all—how adorable is my mom?! For some of you that know her personally, you know she is just the cutest, most genuine person ever! I am blessed and I am so thankful for that!
If your mom is anything like mine, she constantly is putting you and others ahead of herself. So take a moment to do something special for Mother’s day—because she truly deserves it!
Sharing all my favorite breakfast treats, cakes and desserts as well as some fun gifts you can give! Happy Mother’s Day out there to all the moms who truly make this world a better place!
Treat your mom to breakfast in bed or let her sleep in and wake up to the smell of hot coffee and sizzling buttery pancakes! These recipes are quite simple to make, so don’t shy away from the kitchen!
- Potato Leek Skillet Pancake
- Rosemary, Lemon Eggs Benedict
- Fluffy, Banana Pancakes
- Grapefruit Sunrise Squeeze
Dessert truly says it all! There’s nothing complicated about these dessert recipes and I love to decorate my cakes with a simple honey glaze, fluffy cream and flowers!
- Grain-Free Orange Rosemary Cake
- Grain-Free Lemon Blackberry, Poppyseed Bundt Cake
- Grain-Free/Nut-Free Lemon Curd Cake with Berries and Whipped Cream
- Paleo Vanilla Bean Berry Stuffed Cheesecake Bites
For Her Face
For a Relaxing at Home Spa
If your mom is anything like mine, she always puts other’s needs above herself, so treat her to some girly, relaxing spa items that will outlast any bouquet of flowers! Plus, this rosewater is my favorite—pretty in pink and uplifts the skin and emotions!
- Weleda Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash
- Beautycounter’s Citrus Mimosa Body Wash
- Beautycounter’s Lustro Sugar Scrub
- Primally Pure’s Flower Bath
- Beautycounter’s Rose Neroli Body Oil
- Uplifting Rosewater Spray
Choose Joy Necklace
I am so excited about my latest collaboration but more importantly the meaning behind it! Order yours by Tuesday at noon (pacific time) for guaranteed delivery by Mother’s Day PLUS enter the code “todayichoosejoy” at checkout to save 15%!
Get your necklace for Mom HERE!