We often talk about real food, healthy life swaps like using spaghetti squash instead of wheat based pastas or cauliflower “rice” instead of the regular stuff. If you have been listening to the podcast regularly, chances are you’ve got these hacks down pat.
In today’s episode we wanted to get a little more specific, yet very simple and practical, with 6 of our favorite healthy life swaps (think protein powders, deodorant, mayo and more) to help you take a few more baby steps toward the healthiest you. Because the little steps matter friends.
We’ve also got a lot of “Link Love” in this episode so definitely check out all the goodie’s we’re talking about in today’s episode below. We ONLY share the tried and true and these get the Colorful Eats podcast stamp of approval!
Thank you for joining us each Monday for a new episode of Colorful Eats. We would LOVE for you to subscribe in iTunes, share with a friend, or leave us a comment below with any topics you would love to see featured in an upcoming episode!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Primal Kitchen Primal Fuel
- Simple Mills Grain-Free Crackers
- Epic Maple Bacon Cracklings
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
- Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo
- Duck Fat Mayo from my cookbook
- Raw Honey
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Maple Sugar
- Date Sugar
- Date Lady Chocolate Spread
- Date Lady Squeezable Caramel Spread
Skincare + Beauty:
- Beautycounter’s Tint Skin Foundation
- Beautycounter’s Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer
- Primally Pure’s Regular Deodorant
- Primally Pure’s Sensitive Skin Deodorant