Good morning! I have a delicious recipe for you all that is perfect for summer! I have been craving salads recently which is so unusual for me. But not just any salad—salads piled high with all the toppings. I am pretty sure my salads are about 75% toppings most often!
I created these spicy, crunch roasted cashews to serve a top my thai chicken chop salad—recipe coming tomorrow so stay tuned! They totally make the salad so I highly recommend making them now, maybe even a double batch!
Now, I totally need some more inspiration for summer salad recipes or just any summer recipe to create for you all, so do me a favor and leave your requests in the comments below!
Spicy, Crunchy Roasted Cashews
- 1 1/2 cup whole raw cashews or raw cashew pieces
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together so that the cashews are completely coated.
- Spread the nuts out in a thin layer on the parchment paper, making sure to drizzle on any excess sauce from the bowl (thats the best part!).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.*
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes before breaking into small chunks.
- Serve as a topping to any salad or as an appetizer or snack! Store extras in a glass container in the refrigerator.
*Nuts can burn easily so I recommend watching them at the end. If you are using cashew pieces your cooking time will be closer to 18-22 minutes.