Things I am currently loving…or ok I will admit, slightly obsessed:
- Activated charcoal: did you see my post on my daily skincare routine and why I am loving activated charcoal?
- Pressed Juicery “Freeze”: ok, obsessed with their fro-yo (and no its not actual frozen yogurt but those words make me smile). They just opened in Hawaii and for the first time in about 5 years, I can actually go to a real-life store and buy a dessert! You don’t know how happy this makes me, and how sad my wallet is due to all my visits! They take vegetable and fruit juice and turn it into soft serve “freeze” as they call it! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And they don’t use any refined sugars, so happy happy me!
- Lavender essential oil: I have always loved the smell of lavender, ah the lavender fields in France are simply fabulous! Lavender is so relaxing and I have been loving diffusing it recently throughout the day and especially at night. I can’t tell you how much better I sleep at night and wake up actually feeling refreshed! Send me an email if you want to learn more!
Summer is in full swing and that has me reaching for some ice-cold drinks. I grabbed a bottle of charcoal lavender lemonade from Pressed Juicery the other day and it was so darn delicious, I had to re-create it the next day! This lemonade is not overly sweet which I love, but so refreshing on a hot day and the flavors of lavender and lemon combine so beautifully!
I have been loving using activated charcoal on my skin (read my post on my daily cleansing routine) and thought well hey if it can help detox, why not drink it! Now, you don’t want to drink too much of this stuff because it can be too dehydrating if you do, but this honey sweetened lavender lemonade is just so refreshing!
Lavender essential oil is my absolute favorite—the smell just makes me happy and keeps me so calm! I usually keep my bottle of lavender close by for any stressful situations and love diffusing it at night. A few drops gives this lemonade such a rich, pure flavor. Please note: I can only recommend using and consuming pure, therapeutic grade essential oils and if you want more information on which ones I LOVE and why, send me a quick email!
Activated Charcoal Honey Lavender Lemonade
Recipe inspired by Pressed Juicery.
- 3 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp activated charcoal (approximately 800 mg)
- 4 drops pure lavender essential oil*
*I can only recommend using and consuming pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. For more information on what ones I use and why I love them, send me a quick email!
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high briefly until mixed.
- Pour and serve over ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint if desired, I personally love the smell of that as you sip.
- Store remaining lemonade in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, shaking before you pour.
- Create Men’s Fashion Characteristics with the Help of Bomber Jackets - November 7, 2021
- Stylish bathroom design guide - October 21, 2021
- The perfect combination of Apple Watch and Working Out - October 20, 2021